Southern OB/GYN Associates (SOGA) offers obstetrical and gynecological services to women in the Metro-east St. Louis area. We now see patients in 6 offices locations in southwestern Illinois.
- 1982 – Southern Obstetrics and Gynecological Associates was found by Dr. Richard Dermody
- 1987 – Dr. Penny Gozia joined SOGA
- 1997 – Nurse practitioner, Nancy Taylor, joined SOGA
- August, 2000 – Dr. Anne Doll-Pollard joined SOGA after serving as Chief Medical Resident at Loyola University Medical Center outside of Chicago
- July, 2007 – Dr. Bonnie Gelly joined SOGA
- 2010 – SOGA implements Greenway electronic medical records
- January, 2012 – Nurse practitioner, Teri Berry, joined SOGA